The network of coordinators in charge for several different regions of the Republic Serbia - Vojvodina, Belgrade, Central Serbia, Western Serbia, Eastern Serbia, Southern Serbia, and Kosovo and Metohija, carries out activities aimed at locating and identifying elements of the intangible cultural heritage and helps to establish cooperation between communities, groups, individuals, experts, professional centers, and research institutes in order to collect, document, archive, and preserve heritage data.
In cooperation with the Centre for the Intangible Cultural Heritage, coordinators take necessary measures to inform the communities, groups, and individuals of the importance and value of their intangible cultural heritage, as well as the importance and value of the Convention.
Coordinators are tasked with collecting and forwarding the proposals for the inscription in the National Inventory of the Intangible Cultural Heritage to the Centre for the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Vojvodina: Tatjana Bugarski, Ph.D, ethnologist, Senior Curator, Museum of Vojvodina,
- Central Serbia: Snežana Šaponjić-Ašanin, ethnologist, Museum Advisor, National Museum Čačak,
- Western Serbia: Slavica Stefanović, economist, Museum Advisor, National Museum Užice,
- Eastern Serbia: Suzana Antić, ethnologist, Museum Advisor, National Museum Zaječar,
- Southern Serbia: Iva Laković, ethnologist, Senior Curator, National Museum Vranje,
- Kosovo and Metohija: Aleksandar Pavlović, Ph.D, ethnologist-anthropologist, Senior Research Associate, Institute for Serbian Culture Priština - Leposavić.