The network of regional coordinators, in charge of Vojvodina, Belgrade, Central Serbia, Western Serbia, Eastern Serbia, Southern Serbia, and Kosovo and Metohija, carries out activities aimed at locating and identifying elements of the intangible cultural heritage and helps to establish cooperation between communities, groups, individuals, experts, professional centers, and research institutes in order to collect, document, archive, and preserve heritage data.
In cooperation with the Centre for the Intangible Cultural Heritage, coordinators take necessary measures to inform the communities, groups, and individuals of the importance and value of their intangible cultural heritage, as well as the importance and value of the Convention.
Coordinators are tasked with collecting and forwarding the proposals for the inscription in the National Inventory of the Intangible Cultural Heritage to the Centre for the Intangible Cultural Heritage.
- Eastern Serbia: Suzana Antić, ethnologist, Senior Curator, National Museum Zaječar,
- Central Serbia: Snežana Šaponjić-Ašanin, ethnologist, Museum Advisor, National Museum Čačak,
- Western Serbia: Snežana Tomić, ethnologist, Museum Advisor, Open-Air Museum „Old Village“ Sirogojno,
- Vojvodina: Tatjana Bugarski, Ph.D, ethnologist, Senior Curator, Museum of Vojvodina,
- Kosovo and Metohija: Aleksandar Pavlović, Ph.D, ethnologist, Research Associate, Institute for Serbian Culture Priština – Leposavić.